Hi, I'm Beth Hanson. Welcome to Housewife Harmony.
Housewife Harmony is set up to encourage christain wives and young ladies,(wives to be) to love their husbands and be the keeper of the home that God wants us to be.
I hope you find these ideas and personal challenges helpful and encouraging.

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Yummy Pancakes!

Banana walnut Pancakes!!!


A very happy hubby!
1 Cup Whole Wheat pancake mix
3/4 Cups Almond Milk
2 Bananas mashed
1 Handfull of Walnuts
1/4 Cup flaxseeds
1 tes. Vanilla extract


Being that my hubby has a special diet and I have taste buds....:-).... I have  to get pretty creative at times to find food that makes us both happy. These are super yummy!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds good. My mom is really into healthy food. New recipes are always fun to try! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My mom tried the recipe by the way! :) It was yummy!

    ReplyDelete