Hi, I'm Beth Hanson. Welcome to Housewife Harmony.
Housewife Harmony is set up to encourage christain wives and young ladies,(wives to be) to love their husbands and be the keeper of the home that God wants us to be.
I hope you find these ideas and personal challenges helpful and encouraging.

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Breaking out the china

Want a fancy dinner for two at less than two dollars a plate? Brake out the china! I love the deign if the blue willow china that was handed down to us from Erik's Parents. While it looks stunning placed in the china cabinet, I still wanted to use it and enjoy it all the more.This year for Valentines Day, instead of going out,  I thought it would be nice to stay home and cook up a simple soup and bread dinner. I made the simple food fancy by spicing  up the atmosphere with my china, table cloth, runner, candles, and cloth napkins. Try it for a date night! Talk about a fun way to save money! Erik and I had a blast are looking forward to doing it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment