Hi, I'm Beth Hanson. Welcome to Housewife Harmony.
Housewife Harmony is set up to encourage christain wives and young ladies,(wives to be) to love their husbands and be the keeper of the home that God wants us to be.
I hope you find these ideas and personal challenges helpful and encouraging.

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Getting rid of the green

Getting rid of the green was on my spring cleaning list and I finally got to it last week!  Warm soapy water and an old toothbrush did the trick. You can also use a bleach and water solution.I'm really pleased with the way the green lifted right off the white but I'll probably have to do it again in the mid summer and once again before the snow fly's. I let it go too long last year and it grossed me out all winter long. The picture up top shows you how bad it was and what a difference a little soap, water and elbow grease can do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment