Hi, I'm Beth Hanson. Welcome to Housewife Harmony.
Housewife Harmony is set up to encourage christain wives and young ladies,(wives to be) to love their husbands and be the keeper of the home that God wants us to be.
I hope you find these ideas and personal challenges helpful and encouraging.

Friday, January 27, 2012

Soap and perfume sachets for your drawers.

Keep your clothes smelling fresh and fragrant long after the scent of the dryer sheets fades away. Put bar soaps and perfume sample sheets from the mail in your shirt drawers. Be sure to open the perfume sample sheets before placing them in between your shirts. Even if you don't care for the perfume itself, it makes your clothes smell great! I put the masculine scented ones in my husband's drawer.





The soaps in my drawer are from the dollar store. When they began to lose their scent I'll use them to wash my hands.....but they have not yet and they have been in my drawers for months!

Every time I put on a new shirt from the scented drawer, my husband notices the great fragrance, gives me a hug and says "Ummm,you smell good"!
Now that's housewife harmony!

No comments:

Post a Comment